G.T – 303 - Safety technical sheet included.
A newly developed non-toxic, non-hazardous product, GT-303 has been placed on the market to aid industry personnel in the cleaning of all types of equipment in industrial applications where the equipment has become Grease and/or Hydrocarbon soiled in the process of every day applications. GT-303 contains bacterial enzymes which enable oil and grease to be easily washed off equipment and to be degraded over time by naturally occurring bacteria into harmless by products.
USAGE: GT-303 can be utilized in pure form for difficult to clean issues and can also be diluted in fresh water up to 1 part chemical to 25 parts fresh water for easier to clean applications.
GT-303 has been tested rigorously via numerous standard testing methodologies including the following:
1) No detectable corrosion or RATING: NON-CORROSIVE TO SKIN
1) Rabbit Skin Corrosion DOT Study (RCCI 9018-05) irritation of any kind.
2) No toxicity at any level tested. RATING: NON-TOXIC TO INGESTION
2) Acute Oral Toxicity Study UDP Study (RCCI 9017-05)
3) No corrosion detected in 240 hour exposure.RATING: NON-CORROSIVE TO METALS
3) Metallic Corrosion Study (RCCI 9019-05)
4) No material degradation in 6 months exposure. RATING : INERT TO PACKAGING
4) Material Degradation Study (RCCI 9020-05)