IWT - INDUSTRIAL WATER TREATMENT
All purpose water treatment compounds for the reduction of hazardous contaminants.
Proprietary formulation , each product soluble in applicable industrial and/or water to be treated.
(IWT) Industrial Water Treatment compounds are custom designed, to remove any unwanted and /or hazardous contaminants, such as Flour Gold, Hydrocarbons, Iron solids, Lead, Mercury, Nitrates, Nitrites, Silver and numerous metals.
- Products are custom designed, to remove the individual contaminant, leaving other essential elements untouched by the process.
- Contaminants are precipitated as solids, to be drawn off and/or skimmed by normal equipments designed for this purpose
- Contaminants are easily reclaimed, if valuable, without extensive processing.
- Water Quality is improved. IWT products are non toxic and non hazardous. It will not add toxic liabilities to the treated stream.
- Product Definition
- All purpose water treatment compounds for the reduction of hazardous contaminants.