ECOSENSE 2050 Soil Remediation and Recovery
Agricultural soil remediation and restoration system
Proprietary blend of utilizing a “ probiotic “, microbiological, micronutrient and extended period water release compound
- Soil conditions and water needs in arid climates around the world have been evaluated for the determination of agricultural production potential, based on soil quality and rainfall amounts. While rainfall is limited in most of these regions of the world, where rainfall averages fall between 8- 25 inches ( 20 -64 centimeters ) of moisture per year.
- Daily dose of Ecosense 2050 was calculated to be 15 parts per million, or 0.25 liters per 159 kiloliters of irrigation water usage. This level was based upon the micronutrient content of the product, and laboratory studies of the effects of these micronutrients upon the health of the environment contained in the arid to semi-arid soils such as those found in the Northern States of Mexico ( Chihuahua, the western portions of Coahuila, Durango, the northern portion of Zacatecas, San Luis Potosi and the western extremes of Nuevo Leon and Tamaulipas States ) as well as semi-arid regions around the world.
- Ecosense 2050 can be added to maintained irrigation systems via batch treatment into reservoirs and storage tanks, as well as via continuous injection into both canal and piped sprinkler applications, with an electrical (110- 220 V) or solar powered injection pump.
- Ecosense 2050 has shown to double crop production potentials in soils currently utilized for agricultural use.
- Restore crop production in areas which the soils are depleted and/or considered too poor, or too arid for crop production.
- Biologically safe, and contains no pathogenic or other potentially harmful bacteria, chemicals or nutrients.
- Significantly increase soil production potential for agricultural products such as corn, wheat and beans, and other grain crops.