BRASIL PLUS 3100 & Odrout environmental REMEDIATION SOLUTIONS.
one of major problems is the stench which BRASIL PLUS 3100 can remediate and stop the smell. Smell is caused by associations of bacteria we can reduce the stench from pig farms....200 compounds in swine odor, includes ammonia, hydrogen sulfide and cadaverine which is the smell of rotting flesh.
Methods tried to solve odor problems are Installing anaerobic digester which is expensive averaging more than a million dollars.
Agro scientists have suggested an improvement of animal diet and odor cutting bedding for barns. This will not work and is very expensive too.
BRASIL PLUS 3100 can reduce organic & inorganic material solids like pig waste. Our lab can reformulate the product to match specific problems encountered if complex environmental requires.
Will reduce nitrogen, if they are too high level, like nitrates and phosphorous, it does not qualify as drinking water, so you don't want this in your ground water.
• WE CAN PROVIDE SIMPLE DELIVERY EQUIPMENT FOR OUR PRODUCTS TO BE USED IN THE HOG ENCLOSURES.
B O D.....Bio oxygen demand....measurement of how unclean the water is. Unclean water has high levels of bacteria present.
So if BOD is high.....then you have a high level of bacteria in your water.
C O D.....Chemical oxygen demand. These conditions create unsafe water
* Reduced fecal coliform, which are anaerobic bacteria found in warm blooded animals. Naturally occurs and lives in animals, this is normally kept balanced, but can occur when the balance is disrupted Hog pens can be managed with our BRASIL PLUS 3100 and BRASIL PLUS 1200 products.
BRASIL PLUS 3100
BRSIL PLUS 3100 Soil Remediation and Recovery
Agricultural soil remediation and restoration system
Proprietary blend of utilizing a “ probiotic “, microbiological, micronutrient and extended period water release compound
- Soil conditions and water needs in arid climates around the world have been evaluated for the determination of agricultural production potential, based on soil quality and rainfall amounts. While rainfall is limited in most of these regions of the world, where rainfall averages fall between 8- 25 inches ( 20 -64 centimeters ) of moisture per year.
- Daily dose of Ecosense 2050 was calculated to be 15 parts per million, or 0.25 liters per 159 kiloliters of irrigation water usage. This level was based upon the micronutrient content of the product, and laboratory studies of the effects of these micronutrients upon the health of the environment contained in the arid to semi-arid soils such as those found in the Northern States of Mexico ( Chihuahua, the western portions of Coahuila, Durango, the northern portion of Zacatecas, San Luis Potosi and the western extremes of Nuevo Leon and Tamaulipas States ) as well as semi-arid regions around the world.
- Ecosense 2050 can be added to maintained irrigation systems via batch treatment into reservoirs and storage tanks, as well as via continuous injection into both canal and piped sprinkler applications, with an electrical (110- 220 V) or solar powered injection pump.
- Brasil Plus 3100 has shown to double crop production potentials in soils currently utilized for agricultural use.
- Restore crop production in areas which the soils are depleted and/or considered too poor, or too arid for crop production.
- Biologically safe, and contains no pathogenic or other potentially harmful bacteria, chemicals or nutrients.
- Significantly increase soil production potential for agricultural products such as corn, wheat and beans, and other grain crops.
BRASIL PLUS 1200
PRODUCT NAME: BRASIL PLUS 1200
A newly developed environmentally friendly product, to aid in treatment of agricultural and industrial effluent from a variety of sources
Proprietary formulation, a polymeric product that contains an alkaline (high pH) component that enables the product to better penetrate biological and chemical solids and degrade them through alkaline surfactancy.The base reaction utilized to create BRASIL PLUS 1200 involves numerous ingredients, including an inorganic caustic solution that, in its original non-reacted state would be considered hazardous. It is by converting this material into a polymer matrix through organic synthesis that renders the originally caustic inorganic ingredient into its reacted non-hazardous form in the product BRASIL PLUS 1200
- BRASIL PLUS 1200 has been subjected to hazardous decomposition by-product studies, and shown to have no known hazardous decomposition by-products when subjected to temperatures up to 500 degrees F, and 10,000 standard pounds per square inch pressure.
- BRASIL PLUS 1200 has been tested and found to be safe with a wide range of aquatic flora and fauna of both fresh and marine varieties. By its chemically designed nature, BRASIL PLUS 1200 aids in the process of Oxygen Solubilization and transport in aquatic systems. Anaerobic biological systems are inhibited by the presence and water solubilization of oxygen.
- BRASIL PLUS 1200 will help remove inorganic and organic sulfur odor causing compounds such as Hydrogen Sulfide mercaptans and carbonyl sulfides.
- BRASIL PLUS 1200 has been utilized in numerous fresh and marine aquatic systems, and has been found to aid the maintenance of healthy, natural balance of Oxygen concentration throughout the various aerobic, facultative anaerobic and anaerobic environments found in typical natural systems under the influence of BRASIL PLUS 1200 properly treated agricultural and industrial effluents initially containing toxic and unhealthy quantities of inorganic and organic wastes such as nitrates, nitrites and many organic and inorganic fertilizers, before BRASIL PLUS 1200 injection.